§1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, e.g. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is
GEOMED Medizin-Technik GmbH & Co. KG
Ludwigstaler Str. 27
Place of business: Tuttlingen
Register Court: Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRA 450763
|Phone:||+49 (0) 74 61 / 93 55 - 0|
|Fax:||+49 (0) 74 61 / 93 55 - 93|
represented by the personally liable partner:
GEOMED Medizin-Technik Verwaltungs-GmbH
Ludwigstaler Str. 27, D-78532 Tuttlingen
|represented by the managing directors:||Thomas Haug, Dipl. Ing. (FH)|
|Hanno Haug MBA / Dipl. Kfm. (FH)|
You can reach our contact person for the data protection under firstname.lastname@example.org or under our postal address with the addition "data protection".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail, we will collect the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name, address, business name and telephone or fax number, if applicable) to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or want to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
– right of information,
– right of rectification or erasure,
– right of restriction of processing,
– right of objection of processing,
– right of data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain about our processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, in other words if you do not provide us with any other information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 DS-GVO):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the requirement (specific page)
– Access Status / HTTP status code
– each transmitted amount of data
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
- a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation are explained below:
– Transient Cookies (b)
– Persistent cookies (c).
- b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, which assigns the various requests from your browser to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes e.g. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we may offer assorted services that you can use if you are interested. It may be that you provide other personal information that we use or require to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
§ 5 Opposition or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
§ 6 E-Mail-Contact
(1) On our website, contact via the provided e-mail address is possible. In this case, the user's personal data transmitted by e-mail will be stored.
In this context, there is no disclosure of the data to third parties. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation.
(2) Legal basis for the processing of the data is in the presence of the consent of the user Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO.
The legal basis for the processing of the data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Article 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. If the e-mail contact aims to conclude a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO.
(3) The processing of personal data is solely used to process the contact making. In the case of contact via e-mail, this also includes the required legitimate interest in the processing of the data.
(4) The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection. For the personal data from the input form of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been finally clarified.
(5) The user has the possibility at any time to revoke his consent to the processing of the personal data. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he may object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation cannot continue.
All personal data stored in the course of contacting will be deleted in this case.
§ 7 Inclusion of YouTube videos
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offering, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and are directly playable from our website. [These are all included in the "extended privacy mode", meaning that you do not transfer data about you as a user to YouTube if you are not playing the videos. Only when you play the videos, the data mentioned in paragraph 2 will be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer.]
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you're logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to associate with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or custom design of its website. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these User Profiles, and you must be directed to YouTube to use them.
§ 8 Data security
This site uses, for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as requests that you send to us as a site operator, an SSL respectively TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by changing the address line of the browser from "http: //" to "https: //" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us cannot be read by third parties.
However, it is never completely excluded that data in the transmission of unauthorized persons are taken note of and possibly even falsified. If you send confidential inquiries to us, you should sign them electronically or encrypt them if necessary.